Saturday, January 26, 2019

The Weekend Roundup 'D'

Good Saturday Morn to all! It is again time for Tom's fun meme The Weekend Roundup. The fourth letter of the alphabet is featured today, so the archives were searched and subjects located, let's give it a go!

Our neighboring town of Derby, Connecticut starts with 'D'. Here is the beautiful Derby Public Library.

Here are some of my Darling siblings (Michele, Claudia and Vicki)sitting in Grandpa's1961 Dodge Dart. It is March 1961 at Kiddy City in Bayside, Queens, New York City.

This is Daddy and Daughter Allegra the day she first arrived at our Derby home. It was taken on 1 Jan 1989 (yikes - she is 30 now!!!!!!)

A Favorite. Patti took this at a reception featuring futuristic laser surgical robotics that will be installed at Griffin Hospital. I'm not certain of what this device will do, but the shapes and colors give this the look of abstract art. Have a great week all!

3 comments:

  1. The best is the daddy and daughter shot. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty looking Library Ralph and I love the B & W sibling shot and the one of Daddy and Daughter is very previous. Have a wonderful week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice "D" pictures! I really like old family photos, the girls in the car is awesome! Daddy/daughter photos are always special! I treasure all my photos I have with my Mom and Dad and my children. Have a good week Ralph!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Shadow Shot Sunday - Jersey Shore Redux

The strong norther sun of Summer allows for interesting shadows in many places. For me, the New Jersey shore family vacations of decades pas...